Sunday, December 23, 2007

Proud Mommy

I was very fortunate to attend Savannah's preschool Christmas program this year. It would have been nearly impossible had my parents not been here to watch the girls while I went.

I am amazed how watching my big girl stand up on stage can make me feel so proud. She is shy and a bit tender so watching her do the hand motions, or "hand lotions" as she likes to call them, while singing the words is a pretty big deal. The night before I asked her if she was going to look for me because I was going to blow her a kiss. She responded in her very serious voice with big eyes, "Mommy, I have to do my hand lotions so I will not be able to catch your kiss." Yes, she thinks everything through, even the catching my kiss while singing
scenario.

Here is a little clip to of her program in case you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment