Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Morning

Christmas morning couldn't have fulfilled me more. All of the hiding, closet wrapping and running from store to store paid off when I saw the delight in my girls' eyes. This video pretty much sums up my girls. . .

Savannah - So very sweet! You will hear her call for her sister because she isn't only excited for her gifts but for her sisters' as well. She also states in the clip, "Santa is so sweet," and, "I'm going to write him a thank you note." Write she did. Somehow she slipped away, wrote a card, addressed it and stamped it before 9:00 a.m. that morning.

Lila - Over the top excited about everything. You will hear her scream "Ernie," over and over again. Forget the the trampoline, she is stuck on the Ernie coloring book.

Adeline - My quiet observer. She stood back, observed the room and identified which gift she was going to get into first. Of course it was Lila's trampoline and not her garage full of cars. The trampoline is really for her physical development any way but we all know that Miss Grace is our jumping bean.

I must also note that this was the anniversary of Adeline's homecoming. Never in a million years would have I guess two years later she would be healthy, happy and jumping on a trampoline!

No comments:

Post a Comment