Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Another Rare Moment of Twinship

This holiday season I set two unbreakable snowmen out where the girls could reach. It was a constant battle of the wills but I felt like I had won. The girls knew they weren't supposed to play with my decorations. This, of course, is an attempt to reclaim my house. Lila has often picks up a snowman and then, when seeing me, immediately puts it down and acts as if she was kissing it.

I have left the snowmen out for winter decorations. I guess their will got the best of them as I came downstairs a couple of days ago and saw the girls sitting together on the couch (yes, much to my chagrin, watching Elmo.) It was pretty cute. Clearly, they were in cahoots. Lila immediately put it back.



Maybe next year I will be able to put decorations below eye level.

No comments:

Post a Comment