Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Keeping it Interesting

Just when I become concerned that there is truly a lung function issue going on, Lila Grace wakes up screaming mad about the Pulse Ox beeping. The probe had come off of her foot. I picked her up and rocked her and quickly she was off of my lap and coloring with Savannah. The fever was gone, the appetite was back and Lila was much like her old self. We played outside after dinner and Lila was running barefoot through foot tall, wet and yucky grass. She quickly found where the water runs off of our lot and was running though the mud. That confirms it, she's back!

Don't ask me what it was, how she got it or why it left. Maybe it was leftovers from the hole in the wall we visited for Cinco De Mayo. Possibly it is Lila's body telling her that chips and a bowl of salsa is not a "dinner." Who knows. . . I am just happy my baby girl is back and I can go spinning in the morning!

Trying out ponytails for the first time yesterday

No comments:

Post a Comment