Saturday, September 5, 2009

Turning 6 Too Soon (literally)



Savannah celebrated an early 6th birthday at my parent's house. I tried to convince her that she would be 5 again but she had no interest in my line of thinking. How is she this old? We have finally moved away from Elmo, she still wanted to wear the Elmo hat, and surprisingly has taken to Barbie. Yes, this is the same girl who never has played with dolls until recently. I ordered a Barbie ice cream cake (I am still rather shocked that I did this since I have avoided Barbie like the plague for my entire life). Uncle Adam and family were there to celebrate as well as the females of the Dion-Lamont clan. It was quite festive considering it was a last minute thought.


Lila Grace, eloquently serenaded Savannah with a Happy Birthday song. Very, very sweet! I love the picture.


"Look Mommy, I get real presents on my early birthday!"
Finally, some time to enjoy her gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment