Friday, May 14, 2010

Gymnastics Anyone

The girls were fortunate to attend Max and Katie's birthday party. Katie is Savannah's first friend!! She is now seven - sniff sniff. It was great to see the girls connect so quickly, considering that they rarely see each other. I swear that there is some special magic between the two of them. I hope it continues for years to come.

Here are some pictures from the party. It was held at a local gymnastics venue. The swinging harness was the favorite. Savannah couldn't stop laughing and I couldn't stop worrying that she was going to crash into the ceiling. Oddly enough, Lila wouldn't try it but Miss Adeline hopped in and LOVED it. She kept saying, "Push me higher."



Here is a clip of the harness swing. I stopped the video just when the girl was confident enough to rocket Adeline up to the ceiling. Why don't they make these things for adults?

No comments:

Post a Comment