Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year.  The Anstine family was kind enough to host us yet again.  We may be changing our last name because we certainly feel as if we are part of their family.  I recognize how lucky we are to have such wonderful friends who surround us with love not only on the holdiays but during our daily lives as well. 

Here is a picture of us after dinner.  I look at it and realize all the wonderful blessings our family has been given over the years.  Four years ago, we ate Thanksgiving dinner with Lila and Savannah at home while Adeline was still in the NICU.  The following weekend, Adeline was faced with a true fight for life.  We weren't sure if we would ever bring her home at that point.  I am overwhelmed when I think about it.  Especially, when I have a picture such as this four years later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment