Saturday, January 1, 2011

Miss Belle's Holiday Performance

Since Adeline missed school the better part of December, her holiday concert performance was less enthusiastic than in years past. First, I couldn't see her because she was positioned directly in front of some very large heads. Second, although I didn't know it, she was still sick. Third, she didn't know all the songs and was unsure of the ones she did sing. That isn't entirely true.  She knew "We Wish You a Merry Christmas," and stole the hand motions from Lila's class and almost stole the show. Her fancy dress and cute smile helped too.
I really only have one picture that is worth posting from this event. And because I feel so bad that my sweet baby girl was so sick this month, I am going to take this opportunity to post some holiday pictures or her that  I LOVE.  Yes, I adore them. We saw very little of the enthusiastic and smiling Adeline this month so these pictures remind me that she is tucked away in a tired of being sick and tired Adeline.

Come back Miss Personality. I miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment