Saturday, February 12, 2011

Chick-fil-A and Painted Plate

Last Thursday, the twins had their first date!  They went to Chick-fil-A with Daddy.  The fast food chain was set up for a father-daughter date night, complete with hostess, waitress and cow dressed like a princess.  The girls were very excited to hear that it was a double date. . . with Charlotte of course.

Although I was not there, it sounded like a big success.  The service was good and apparently the chicken nuggets and ice cream were a success too.  There was a photo booth where the girls' pictures were taken with their daddy (see above).  To top it off, they were given a special flower before leaving.  I know this because when they arrived home, they came yelling up the stairs, "We have a surprise for you Mommy!"  Behind their backs hiding was a pretty, red carnation.  The girls thought they were doing something very special for me and were beaming with pride.  They are so sweet.

What a night and all for the price of $12.00.  Thank you Daddy and Chick-fil-a.

While the little girls were on their date with Daddy, I thought I would take Savannah somewhere special.  I figured a fast food restaurant pretending to be a fancy eatery was more fun the four year olds.  Savannah chose to go to The Painted Plate.  She is so careful and does a great job.  I can't wait to see how the plate turns out.  I love spending one on one time with her.  She is such a joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment