Sunday, February 6, 2011

Gas

Setting - Lila is sitting on the toilet and Adeline is in the living room playing Geo Trax.

L:  Adeline, did you hear that?  Did you hear something?

A:  What?

L:  Adeline, did you hear my gas?

A:  Oh yes Lila, I heard your gas.

L:  Adeline, you sit on the stool while I go poop?

A:  I don't know Lila.

L:  Adeline, you sit with me while I go poop?

A:  Oh, okay Lila.  (runs into the bathroom and sits on the stool with her back to her sister.)

L:  Adeline, you sit this way (motions for her to turn around).

A:  (turns around)

L:  Adeline do you want me to play Geo with you after I go poop?

A:  Oh yes Lila.  Just a minute Lila.  (runs out of the bathroom to me and asks. . .)  Mommy, can we play Geo after Lila is done pooping?

Even though it was nap time, I didn't have the heart to say no.


No comments:

Post a Comment