Sunday, May 8, 2011

Girl Baby?

Lila can't seem to get over the fact that she looked like a boy when she was an infant.  I tend to disagree but as I pushed the girls around through many public places, both dressed in identical pink, I was often told how lucky I was to have gotten one of each.  A boy and a girl!  I think the lack of hair hurt Lila's girly appearance when riding beside Miss Adeline who had enough hair for both of them.

For awhile, Lila has been convinced she was a boy baby that turned into a girl when her hair grew.  Last night we made progress.  She has given up the notion that she was born a boy and declared that she was a girl baby with a boy head!

Here is my girl baby with a boy head. . . 

1 comment:

  1. She was (and still is) SO CUTE!! She looks like a very happy baby girl :) Happy Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete