Friday, May 20, 2011

She Loves Her Daddy


I know I have made mention of this before but I need to reiterate how much Adeline loves her Daddy.  If Daddy could tend to everyone of her needs, she would be perfectly content.  While she still thinks I am a pretty cool individual, Miss Adeline adores her Daddy.  When told to take something home to, "Show Mommy," Adeline reminds her teachers that she is going to go home and show her work to Daddy.   If  I am the one that plans on attending her school function, Adeline has to be prepped or she will throw a fit when she sees me there without her Daddy.  Whenever Adeline and Lila pretend play, guess who is ALWAYS the Daddy?  When asked what car we should take, Adeline always picks Daddy's.  She loves all things boy, especially, her Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment