Sunday, March 24, 2013

Happy Last Day of Being Pregnant

My sweet big girl brought me breakfast in bed this morning.  She is absolutely amazing.  Savannah wanted to make sure my last day of being pregnant was as relaxing as possible.  I have been asked numerous times if there is something she can do to help me.  So SWEET!

The first words I heard from Lila were, "Mommy, you and Daddy are so lucky.  You get to have your baby tomorrow!"  I think they are all very excited. Lila also snuggled up to me yesterday and told me that I am her best Mommy and that she never wants me to die.  Ugh.  It is so painful to watch your children come face to face with their parents' mortality.  I think there are many emotions that are swirling around in her head.


And this one, well Adeline has been the sweetest little girl too.  In between her recent bouts of whining, she has snuggled me more than ever.  She was my basketball buddy yesterday as I spent a few hours on the couch watching the games.  After all, I am two days away from giving birth, I think I deserve some couch time.  Having a little one snuggled up close to me made it even better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment