Thursday, June 13, 2013

What Saves Me and What Sinks Me.

These two girls can either save me or sink me.  For the most part, they save me.  They are still best of friends and partake in the most imaginative play I have seen.  They know each other better than I know each of them.  It's strange to say that but it is true.  I am so thankful that they love each other deeply, have each others back, and crave time together.  Summer will serve them well.  The school year was crazy which took away a lot of their free play.  Now, they have days and days of free play ahead. I LOVE watching them together.  It warms my heart and makes all the hard work of twins in the early years worth it. 

Let's just pray my tolerance for mess is strengthened.  They are a tornado that flies through my house each and every day!  Sometimes, the tornado sinks me.  Yesterday, I locked them OUT of their room.  I just needed it to stay clean for one day.  Doesn't that seem backwards?  Don't most parents want to secretly lock their children IN their rooms.  I am a neat freak.  Blame it on my mother.  May my children not inherit this gene. 



No comments:

Post a Comment