Thursday, November 7, 2013

Double Digits!


My sweet big girl turned 10 (many weeks ago).  I can't believe she is 10!  Without a doubt, the past ten years have been the best years of my life.  This girl has made me so proud.  She is kind, determined, bright, and thoughtful.  I am proud of the friends she has chosen, the path she is taking and the areas that she pours her heart and soul into - piano, running, school and gymnastics.  While I am starting to see some of that teenage-ish stuff rear its challenging head, my big girl still shines bright in this world.  I love her so. 

As usual, Savannah chose a trip for her birthday.  This year it was lunch at the American Girl Doll store in DC.  She also chose to visit Mount Vernon again.  While the destinations are polar opposites, we had a great time at both.  Our good friends were gracious hosts. 

Happy birthday to a sweet, bright and beautiful girl.  We all love you to the moon and back sweetie pie!

Guess what The Belle wants to be for Halloween?


The last day of nine!

The birthday girl!
 Another cake back at our friends' house.
Opening her ipod touch.  We broke down and let our daughter enter the tech world.
 All good things must come to an end. We had a fantastic trip!!


No comments:

Post a Comment