Sunday, September 7, 2008

Last Year of Preschool

Tomorrow is Savannah's fist day of her last year of preschool. She is excited and has shown little sign of nerves. I am confident we made the right decision holding her back. No need to rush the little ones off to the real world. I want her to feel safe and protected as long as possible. I feel as though I only have one more year with her. Next year, she will spend more time at school than she does with me.

I can't believe how old she is and how mature she looks. Everyone thinks she is at least in Kindergarten. She likes to tell me that no matter how big and old she is, she will always fit in my lap and always have time for snuggles. I might have to quote her on that when she is a teenager.

Good Luck Sweetie Pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment