Friday, February 20, 2009

Before and After

I took Savannah to get here hair cut today. Her hair was extremely long and messy. We have only cut it four times at the most. She was very cute when she told me she wanted it longer than her friend Jillian's but not longer than her friend Katie's hair. We cut about four inches off and it feels much better. The strange thing is that most people wouldn't notice. I sure did as we walked away from a pile of bleach blonde hair. She will have to work on getting those highlights back this summer. As we left Savannah asked me if she looked like Adeline. Before leaving, I randomly did the same hairdo on Savannah as I did for Adeline this morning. The Belle has the longest hair now.

Before. . .I know, hard to tell how long it really is. Let's just say it was pretty long.




After

No comments:

Post a Comment