Tuesday, April 27, 2010

March for Babies 2010!

I am humbled by my girls. . . their determination, joyful disposition, and love.  They are full of life.  A life, at one point, I doubted.

I am humbled by Savannah and her prayers for the little babies while on our walk, her heartfelt poster about her sisters, and ability to delight in her sisters' successes.

I am humbled by those of you who rallied around us with supporting words and generous donations.  We are wonderfully blessed to have such and amazing community of friends and family.

THANK YOU!!

We have come a long way.  Our first March for Babies landed Adeline in the hospital the next day.    The other walks can be seen here and here.

This year, we were full of health and positive energy.  We truly are the lucky ones!







Here we are after our five mile run/ride.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful finish line picture of the twins! And the Savannah hug picture is wonderful. I'm glad that the walk went well - I'm sure your girls were an encouragement to the parents with little babies there.

    Now, I have to know, what did the back of Savannah & the parent shirts say? I can make out the title in the shot of Savannah at the kitchen island, but not the rest ;)

    ReplyDelete