Sunday, December 12, 2010

Miss Lila Grows Up

Lila Grace loves her long hair.  She often runs her hands down her hair in a wave-like motion telling me that her hair is so long.  Long it was.  I loved indulging her.  When looking at all four of us girls, long hair is a common trait.  But, Miss Lila, strangely, looks better with a short cut.  I hated to do it and wondered if she would cry.  Luckily, I only got, "Is that my hair?  I want it back on!" when she looked down after her cut.

She got the full treatment and felt very special while Miss Mia hacked off her long locks.  Here she is before and after.  



P.S.  Why do I find it hard to leave a salon with my child's hair on the floor.  I feel as though I have to mourn the hair we leave behind.  Weird, I know. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment