Monday, January 28, 2013

Baby Tidbits

Here are some thoughts and quotes regarding Miss Baby Girl.

Adeline. . .
How is the baby going to get out of your tummy?  Is going to crawl out? (meaning how is going to get out after the doctor makes the incision for the c-section?)

Lila. . .

Wow, your belly is soooo big.  Your belly button is flat!  I know why those. . . "What do you call the things I used to call circles?". . .are getting bigger.  They are full of milk!  Remember when I used to think that one had milk and one had apple juice?

I DO NOT want to be in the room when you have the baby.  Yuck!  Isn't it going to hurt you?

Savannah. . .

Your belly looks like you swallowed a ball.

You better enjoy sleeping now.

I also should mention that she has come up with the name Sadie Claire which is good material.  Especially, coming from a 9 year old.  I love that she gets what kind of names we like.  She is on pins and needles because we won't give her one tiny clue about the name.  I hope she likes it!


We put the crib up which makes it real for everyone.  The color in this picture is much more dramatic than in real life but I was using my phone.  This poor child may never have a real picture taken of her now that the phones make photographing so easy.


No comments:

Post a Comment