Monday, January 28, 2013

The First Sleepover

I finally caved and let Savannah have a sleepover.  We are well behind the curve with this and many other areas.  It seems that 9 is as far as we can blissfully stay behind the curve while thinking our kid doesn't mind.   She minds now.  Not that she is annoying and rude about how she stacks up against her peers but she does let us know where she would like to see some changes.  Sleepovers was one of those changes.

After playing with a friend one Saturday evening, I invited the friend over for a sleepover.  Savannah was shocked.  As like most sleepovers, there was little sleeping!  This is what I found the next day. 

  

The twins are dying to have a sleepover of their own.  I try to explain that they are only 6 and need to wait until they are 9.  Somehow, I don't think I will be able to wait that long.  Just like I think Miss Lila might have her ears pierced sooner than later.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment