Sunday, March 17, 2013

T Minus 7 Days!

And I thought this was a belly. . .
Considering I only made it to 27 weeks with the twins, it is understandable that I don't remember being this large! It has been nine years since I walked around with 45 extra pounds on me.  
I am ready to have this baby!  I am huge and swollen but thankful that I am still pregnant and not sitting in a NICU watching my baby fight for every breath.  This has been an amazing journey - a journey we never expected to take.

In honor of my last week of pregnancy, I thought I would put up a picture.  It isn't as clever as past pictures but life seems too busy and has no room for clever pictures!

We don't know how this child will change our family but we know she will.  We are nervous and excited at the same time.  One thing is for certain, we have been so darn lucky the past few years.  Life has been smooth and easy.  We have three wonderful girls who fill us up with love each and everyday.  We spend more hours together as a family than most with Alex working from home.  His job, my lack of a job and our loving kids are all such a blessing.  We know we will fall madly in love with girl #4 but for the moment, we are a little apprehensive about the change.  We have such a good thing going. . .

Yes, I know, it's only going to get better with baby girl #4.  I just need to hold her to fully digest the fact.  As I said, SEVEN MORE DAYS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment