Thursday, September 17, 2009

Big Sister???

Today while trying to get some of these posts up on our blog, Adeline and Lila were playing around in the office. I asked Adeline if she had pooped and she said, "No way." Then Lila chimed in. . .

L: Mommy, change Adeline

M: Did she poop?

L: Yes, it's stinky.

M: Adeline, we need to change your diaper (still working on the computer and pretty unenthusiastic).

L: No, Mommy, I do.

M: You do what?

L: I change Adeline.

M: Okay, you can help if you go get the wipes.

L: O-tay Mommy.

I head to get a diaper while Lila already has the wipes in her hand. I lay Adeline down and Lila tries to get in the diaper changing position.

L: No Mommy, I change Adeline.

M: You will get yucky. Just wait.

Pull down diaper.

L: Ewwwww stinky.

Adeline: Yuck!

I wipe and Lila takes a wipe and gets right in there. Don't know what this says about her but I am assuming that she thinks she is the big sister. Hmmm, maybe I could have her change Adeline's diapers for me. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment