Thursday, September 17, 2009

Miss Grace




Lila Grace and I were able to enjoy a night to ourselves in Philly. It was the first time I had Lila by herself over night. We had a great time. She was so sweet and loving in the morning. We went to breakfast at the hotel. She was such a big girl sitting nicely and eating while I was running around getting my food and waffle cooked. Lila greeted many of the people with her beautiful smile and sparkly eyes.

Later that morning, we took a walk down Chestnut and Walnut streets. Miss Grace would tell me not to stop at the street corner, "Go, Mommy Go." As we walked down the sidewalk, Lila was signing at the top of her lungs for at least 15 minutes. She got many looks, most were pleasant.

I am including a pumpkin she painted. This wasn't done on our trip but worth reporting. I drew a pumpkin and Lila carefully painted it in with no help. Almost perfect! I then asked her what shapes she wanted the eyes and nose and cut them out for her. She glued them on by herself.

In addition to painting, Lila has enjoyed some quality fairy time. Aunt Amy and Morgan made these skirts and wands for the girls. Right down Lila's alley.

No comments:

Post a Comment