Saturday, February 20, 2010

Valentine's Day Round II and III

Round II. . . started with a trip to Barnes and Nobel where the girls were able to spend their Valentine's gift cards from Grammy and Papa. They enjoyed playing trains and looking at books. These were the treats they came home with.


Round III included the Charlotte and her family and was the wrap up to our holiday. We made homemade heart pizzas which the girls enjoyed.


I couldn't do a V-day post without a picture of Adeline's valentines. Due to the snow, the parties took place a week late. We had been sick which left me scrambling last minute to come up with something. My 9:00 pm trip to CVS (the night before the party) sparked some ideas when I came across the giraffe treat bags. Little did I know that web clip art and white card stock could end up looking so cute. Her treats tug at my heart strings because Adeline was a "giraffe bed preemie" (i.e. the smallest and sickest) and look at her now. Passing out her treats, strong, healthy and cute as ever three years later.

No comments:

Post a Comment