Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sicker Than We Have Ever Seen Her

That sums up Savannah's last week.  My little girl was violently ill every 15 minutes for at least six hours.  She couldn't lift her head, get out of bed, or do anything by end it.  Unfortunately, Alex was locked up with her doing the same thing.  I left the two of them, ill and weak, alone for 24 hours.  They managed to make it without me.  Alex perked up but Savannah continued her bout with vomiting for a few more days.

What was impressive was that Savannah never complained, moaned or groaned.  Her only request was Rice Krispies once she felt a bit hungry.   I missed my girl - no snuggles for two whole days.  It was hard for me to watch from a distance but I knew it was the best way I could keep Adeline and Lila germ free.

This past week gave me a chance to watch my big girl sleep in daylight hours, something I absolutely love.  I can't get enough of this face.


I tried to sneak up on Lila sleeping but was unsuccessful. These faces suit her better anyway. Miss Binki Free Girl!


It was hard to get a glimpse of Adeline because she was buried into the wall. The is my open mouth sleeper that can sleep through just about anything - even me climbing onto her bed and bending over her with a camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment