Saturday, November 26, 2011

So Very Thankful

There are no words to express my thanksgiving when I look at my girls. They are happy, healthy and bright shining lights in a sometimes chaotic and stressful existence. This last month has been even more busy than the last, even though I didn't think it was possible. Now we are entering into an even more busy time of year which easily draws us out of our home, running in every direction. It is my hope that as we try and navigate through this holiday season, we keep our focus on that which we are thankful for. It is so easy for me to get wrapped up in the inch of dust that is covering my house from the construction of our basement, the one day sale that saves me $15.00 on the requested Christmas gift or the must see Christmas event that drags us out of our house longer and later than we should be.

This season, I hope to focus on my girls and give them the gift of my time and love.

I do love them so!


No comments:

Post a Comment