Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Miss Lila's First Day of School

Lila started school today.  She was so excited that she went to sleep wearing her backpack.   Lila didn't get all the glory that she would have typically gotten because her preschool is devastated by the loss of Aidan.  The moms tried to put on our brave faces and leave the tears at home but the attempts were futile.

Lila was a little nervous upon entering her classroom and froze like a statute.  She had no desire to move or put her name in the basket.  Luckily, Lila's good friend Miss Hayden was already there and upon realizing this, Lila promptly picked out her name, deposited it in the the basket, and sat down to play cars.  I asked Lila if I could have a hug and kiss goodbye and she said, "No Mommy.  I just busy playing."  I squeezed on out of her anyway and went on my way.


She looks so old!

No comments:

Post a Comment